R E S T O R E - A Meditative Movement Workshop
We’ll start by finding stillness, and settling into a sensory meditation, which will help you to find a place of peace and calm within.
From there, we find gentle movements that feel good and intuitive to the body.
After we have brought life & breath to all parts of our being through fluid movement, we come back to stillness. Closing the practice with some restorative + nourishing poses, personalized Reiki (energy work), a guided body scan meditation, and sound bath.
Wednesday, June 27
6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
$35 per person
Please note this intimate event is limited to 8 participants
786 College Street
- Please come as you are and be responsible for the energy you bring into the space.
- Please bring a notebook and pen if you would like to take note of anything that comes up during the practice
- Arrive with open hearts and minds.
- Wear clothing for movement and bring layers for stillness.
- And please bring your own mat.